.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

The Whore Side of Town (With Apologies to Johnny Rivers)

My take on the Gannon/Guckert saga after it has run its course and his Fifteen Minutes are up and he's back to doing what he's good at (to the tune of an old Johnny Rivers classic from the Sixties)

The Whore Side of Town

Boo-hoo-hoo whiny crybaby
Boo-hoo-hoo whiny crybaby

How can you tell me you really missed me?
When the last time I saw you, you wouldn't even blow me
That chimp guy you've been seeing
Must have put you down
So welcome back buddy
To the whore side of town

To him, you were nothing but a juicy boytoy
A shill, not much more than his little pet boy
To me, you were the best date this old guy had ever found
And boy, it's hard to get good dates
On the whore side of town

I can't blame you for trying
I'm trying to break out too
I've got one little hang up buddy
I just can't seem to get it up without you

So tell me, are you gonna stick around now?
Will you go down for me all the way now?
With you at my feet
I can get it up again
Together we can suck it buddy
In the whore side of town

(So tell me how much you love me)
(Come be my bitch and say you want me now)

Oh, with you at my feet
This town can't keep me down
Together we can blow it buddy
On the whore side of town

Boo-hoo-hoo whiny crybaby
Boo-hoo-hoo whiny crybaby



I ask again, where's the outrage? None of my friends who I've talked to about this (with one or two exceptions) have even heard of this story.

Remember the good old days when we used to have a free, independent media that actually did its job?

I'd like to see those days come back to our country. How 'bout you?

That way, stories like this would not get ignored the way this one is.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?